Jun 17, 2014

Hey, remember me? I'm back!

After a three-year hiatus from the sports blog-o-sphere, I'm back!

I'm happy to write that in the coming days and weeks, I'll be reviving this personal blog with new posts, columns and musings on the world of sports.

From some Stanley Cup Playoff postmortem to the international phenomenon that is the World Cup, there is certainly plenty to write about right now.

Who knows, I might even call out LeBron James haters at some point. Gulp.

As an aside, it's hard to grasp how or why I stopped posting here three years ago. I suppose when you write for a living, it's easy to forget just how enjoyable and enriching some recreational writing can be. In any event, I'm happy to be back.

Now, let's just hope someone other than my old man checks in from time to time to see what I'm writing about.

And if not, thanks in advance Dad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment